Our focus is not just on septic system designs though. With over 20 years of experience in sanitary engineering, we’ve developed other areas of expertise such as expert witness in sanitation cases, soil evaluation, and Massachusetts Title 5 (System Inspections).
We can provide you with the information you will need to make an informed decision about your septic system.
Whether it is:
- Failing system in need of repair or replacement
- Soil testing /evaluation for a septic repair
- Failed Title 5 and are required to replace the system before you sell your home
- Voluntary upgrade because you want to add a bedroom
- Outdoor odor issues and you cannot quite figure out why it happens
- Have a tight tank and are looking to see if you can get a system installed
- Own a commercial property and having problems with your septic system or grease trap
- Wetlands on your property? We have designed and permitted 500+ septic systems with wetlands in proximity
NorthEast Classic Engineering can help. For 20+ years, we’ve helped families and businesses like yours solve their septic issues! I have been on both sides of the fence as an owner of a full service septic company (septic maintenance, construction, and engineering) and as a local approving authority for both the Board of Health and Conservation Departments in several towns in Massachusetts.